Wednesday 3 October 2012

Models Own Summersale

Models Own were running a huge 50% off summersale on all their products! Being a nail polish addict, I couldn't resist placing a little..ahem..order! Unfortunately the sale ended yesterday (boo!) but I hope that some of you were lucky enough to get in on the action!

So, what did I buy you ask? Let's have a look..

Beetle Juice Collection - Indian Ocean &  Disco Mix - Glitter - Both £5
    
True Blue &  Tropical - Coral Reef - Both £5
 Hed Kandi Collection - Hedonist & Ibiza Mix - Both £5
  Luis Lemon - £5
 Beetle Juice Mini Collection - £8
 Pink Nail Art Pen - £6
 
Blue Nail Art Pen - £6

Prices shown are the original prices as I was lucky enough to get all that half price! 

What do you think to my new polishes? What did you buy?
 xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I love models own!
    I really need to get Beatle juice and Luis lemon!
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturltesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I kept meaning to buy some and at 50% off, it made sense! As soon as they arrive, iI'm going to swatch them so check back for those! :) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't find the other post I commented on, but I did read it. That's so cool that you're coming back with your family. Is it for Halloween Horror Nights? I loooooove HHN! The different themes they have every year are sooo fun! I really want to go with my boyfriend and a few friends this year, but bc of a car accident I don't think I'm going to be able to. Maybe if we become good blogging buddies (which we should!!) and friends then by next year we'll have a reason to meet up. I can't really turn down a 2 hour drive to Orlando for all the amazingness it brings. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh that's OK! :) Yeah I came with my boyfriend and he loved it! We're going to a theme park here in the UK called Thorpe Park in a few weeks for their Halloween event but it's NOTHING compared to HHN! I can't wait to come back for them, it's gunna get so good! Yes! Bloggin buddis and Orlando meets - I could work with that! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'll bring my bf along then and we can make it a double date haha. Let's hope I can afford it this time next year! I put your button up, btw. Thanks for putting mine up :) I'm going to post either tonight or tomorrow and I'll be sure to give you a shout out!

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh this looks like awesome nail polish!! I'm going to have to check it out! Love your blog header, what CUTE nail designs! I'm definitely going to be coming back, I'm horrible at coming up with ideas for my nails!

    I'm your newest follower! Would love for you to stop by! http://notyouraveragebabyblog.blogspot.com/

    xoxo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete