Apparently "this award is all about discovering new blogs and helping those with less than 200 followers to get recognised" and the rules to follow after being nominated are:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs.
So here I go with the 11 things about myself:
1. I have been with my gorgeous boyfriend for just over 5 years <3
2. I am a massive West Ham United fan! IRONS!
3. I work in a graphic design agency
4. I have 2 beauuutiful Labradors called Bertie and Bailey who I love so, so much!
5. Painting my nails keeps me sane! People don't get how I have the patience for it, but I just...do?
6. I am a huge Xbox fan. I spend so much of my life playing Call of Duty!
7. My fav colour is piiiink!
8. When I die, I'd like to come back as a shark! They're so fascinating!
9. I used to represent the UK in the U16's 100m Athletics
10. I take so many pictures, it's ridiculous! But I like being able to revisit those memories whenever I like :o)
11. I've snorkeled with sharks!
My questions from Louise are:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started because I wanted to have somewhere to store all my photos of my nails and pretty things and I enjoy writing, so it just made sense really..!
2. Which famous people would you invite to a dinner party (dead or alive) and why?
Is there a limit on numbers? I'll pick 3. Number 1. Snooki - Who WOULDN'T want her at a dinner party?! She's hilarious! Number 2. Buddha - So I can rub his belly and get me some lucks! Number 3. Rachel McAdams - Cos she's HOT! (Lesbi-crush!)
3. What is your favourite scene from a film?
In The Notebook, where they're out in the canoe, and it starts to rain. They're both just laughing but then she asks why he didn't write her and that she'd been waiting for him, to which he says he wrote 365 letters - he wrote every day for a year! And then says it still isn't over and grabs her and kisses her! <3 Just can't get bored of that film!
4. Did you watch any of the Olympics. If so, which was the best bit for you?
I enjoyed watching Jess Ennis completely SMASH the Triathlon! There was so much pressure on her to do well that she was almost expected to get gold! Glad she rose to the occasion!
5. What do you like to do most when you are not blogging?
Play Xbox, work, spend time with my beautiful boyfriend, see my lovely girls!
6. What's the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
Cash the ticket in....haha.
7. If you could be anyone else for a day who would you be?
Ohh tough one! I'd probably be Richard Branson - so I could donate all that surplus money to places that really need it!
8. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
I can't even remember! Probably something scary. We're getting our Unlimited Cinema cards back soon though - YAY!
9. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Entirely depends! Work I have to be a morning person. On the weekends and when it's party time, I'm the night owl! :)
10. What do you have that is of great value to you but of no value to anyone else?
11. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
I live about 5 miles away from the actual hospital I was born in, so pretty damn close!
My 11 Questions for those lucky enough to be nominated are..
1. What came first, the chicken or the egg?
2. What's your fav music?
3. Are you a flats or heels kinda girl?
4. If you could bring one person back from the dead for the day, who would it be and why?
5. Sweet or savoury?
6. What's your biggest fear?
7. If you could rewrite your life, would you change anything?
8. What did you always want to be when you were growing up?
9. What's your favourite quote?
10. What's your fav animal and why?
11. Where is the one place in the world you want to travel to before you die?
My nominations for this award (in no particular order) are...
That's Just Lovely
Sweet Jelly Bean
The Charmed Cupcake
Sparkles and Such
That One Blog
Laughing Through The Silences
Not Your Average Baby Blog
My Pretty Nailz
Make sure you go check these blogs out! All brilliant in their own lovely ways!
Well that's me over and out! I hope you've enjoyed learning and little more about me! And to those I've tagged, please let me know when you're done so I can read your responses to my questions! :)