Thursday 9 August 2012

Happy Jubilee!

For the Queens Diamond Jubilee, it was only fitting to do some nail designs to celebrate the day!

I started off my doing my own nails - using a mixture of Barry M, Models Own and E.L.F.



Ignore those hands - nail art can get messy!

Then my Mum asked me to do her a set of acrylics with a Jubilee design, so had to think up another design..


This was only my second set of acrylics EVER since I started training so I was really happy with them!

And then my cousin decided she wanted something too, but less colourful - thinking cap on..!


I was really happy with all three designs! Even my Dad joied in the pampering and had a Union Jack on his big toe nail (except he didn't let anyone get any photographic evidence!).

What did you do for the Jubilee - did you do any nail designs to match the theme?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment