Thursday 9 August 2012

Stamp Happy

First actual nail post..eek!
Anyway. I won't bore everyone with my old, old, old nail photos are they are quite shameful. I'll start with the ones that are half decent and the ones I done when I realised I enjoyed doing nails! Think of these first few posts as my nail archive! Once they're all on, I will post up to date nails as and when I do them (normally every few days!)


So here are my lovely Mum's nails! I'd just discovering stamping and this was my first attempt! Nothing to fancy but somewhere good to start! These stamps are actually Bundle Monster Stamps which I got from Amazon for about £15.99 for a whole load of different plates! Check it out if you haven't already! Really simple way to do quite detailed designs!

Have you tried stamping? How did you find it?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment