Wednesday 15 August 2012

Oh Hey There Giraffe

I'd seen someone that had done this before but couldn't for the life of me remember where!

It's quite a fiddly design and takes a steady hand but looks awesome when it's done!


Colours used were Barry M Cyan Blue, Rimmel Sunshine mixed with French White, Bourjois Beige Glamour and Maybelline Black. 

If I'm completely honest, I was in such a flap because my nails just weren't going right. This was about the 5th design I'd tried. So at the time, I didn't think it looked that good, but now I wish I'd got more photos (and better ones!!!) so I think this is a design I'll revisit. 

What other animals would work well on nails?!

4 comments:

  1. Hiya, I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out my blog for details

    Here is the link http://purplewolf1707.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/ive-been-nominated-for-2-liebster-awards.html

    Louise x

    ps. This is a cute and fun mani :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Will check it out now x

    ReplyDelete